Saturday, November 26, 2011

The ugly truth

"Who you are in my life doesn't matter cause as long as I'm happy having you in my life" - EFE

How I miss hearing you remind me that I'll always have you. I just miss all our conversations. It's weird how we could stay up all night talking for hours about absolutely nothing. All the laughs was priceless. All our personal jokes were the best cause only we both understood. How we tease each other and argue about the silliest things, the best part of every conversation. The promises we both made. The stories we both shared. I remember the nights you just felt like telling me everything. Your past, your present and your future. You opened up to me. You were indeed the best routine. You were my daily happiness. You knew the exact words to say to make everything seem okay. You were just perfect. Simply perfect. I've never felt so right until you came. You introduced me to a side of me I never knew I was.

Now...I'm left with nothing. Nothing but unanswered questions.

You left. Again and again and again. Yet, I'm still so very inlove with you. And I can't seem to figure out how that's possible. I should be hating your guts by now, but guess what? I don't. Never did, never will.

Here I am , writing this freakin' post about you. Sitting here wondering where I went wrong. You've mistreated me in so many ways. Although I know I deserve better, but I can't help myself. I can't lie to myself again. Face it, I miss you. I miss having you around. I know I don't deserve all this and I shouldn't even think about you, but I just can't. You lied to me. I had to find out something about you I wish to never know.

You're mean. You're a liar. You're selfish. You're just typical.

Oh well, I still love you.

xx Dini Fadzil